Click or Press enter to Enter to Enable skip content option
Please Select a Section to Skip to
Do you love the world of powersports, sales, and possess a strong desire to exceed goals? Turn your passion for sales into a career! If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, then Family Powersports has a place for you. We are seeking highly motivated, results-driven sales professionals for new and used off-road, on-road, and marine vehicles.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Represents the company for the sale of vehicles to customers.
Must keep current on product knowledge, features, and benefits of all vehicles potentially sellable by the company.
Keep abreast of competitive activity, companies, and competitive products.
Keep current on trends in our industry that will affect what our customers will buy today and in the future.
Maintain an accurate traffic log entered into our CMS.
Conduct field demonstrations of products.
Maintain in good, usable, and current condition (electronic and/or paper) all manuals, price lists, and other documents provided by the company.
Accurately complete all documents related to sales transactions.
Have a good knowledge of used vehicle values and be able to assist management in evaluating properly for trade-in purposes.
Work in conjunction and cooperation with Sales Manager on all activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Previous Sales experience recommended but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on performance (Commission)
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Tuesday through Saturday (Dealership is closed Sunday and Monday)
Supplemental pay types:
Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: Family Powersports San Angelo
ABOUT FAMILY POWERSPORTS
Our Mission is to strive to make every customer happy by “Providing Outrageous Customer Service”!
Our Vision is to be one of the most respected powersports and marine dealership groups in the world. We strive to improve our customers lives through our offered products and service, provide career opportunities to enhance the lives and performance of our employees, and be stewards of our community.
WE ARE OPEN, BUSY, & LOOKING TO EXPAND OUR TEAM!
We are looking to hire a Parts & Accessory Specialist to our team. Our average Specialists can expect to make around $30,000 in their first year and see an earning potential of $40,000 plus based on commissions and an hourly guarantee.
Our Ideal Candidate Must Haves:
– A strong desire to build relationships with our customers and connect with them in our love for motorcycles, watercraft, and off-road vehicles.
– The motivation to learn about the full portfolio of our amazing parts and accessories.
– A go-getter mentality that drives you forward and keeps you from becoming complacent.
– The ability to share the knowledge you gain about our products and effectively provide outrageous customer service.
– A deep passion and appreciation for the powersports industry.
Our schedule is unique.We’re closed every Sunday and Monday. The current required availability is Tuesday – Saturday from 9am to 6pm. Although extended hours might be required. Pay is based on a very generous commissioned structure, with additional SPIFF plans available. Paid semi-monthly.
BENEFITS: Health, Dental, Vision 401k with employer match Employee Discounts
Why Work at Family Powersports San Angelo?
Do you love the world of powersports, auto or marine mechanics, and possess a strong desire to grow? We are looking for an experienced technician comfortable working on Malibu/Axis Boats, Outboard engines from Suzuki, Mercury, Sea-Doo, Yamaha PWC and many more top tier OEM Boat & engine brands! You will be responsible for repairing and servicing Pontoon, Wake, Pwc and Fishing Boats.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
– To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
– 3-5 years of prior industry experience is preferred, but not required for C level tech.
– 5-8 years of prior industry experience is preferred, but not required for B level tech.
– 8-10 years of prior industry experience is preferred, but not required for A level tech.
– Must own master set of tools for B and A level tech.
Are you looking to begin a career at a well-respected powersports & marine dealership?
We are hiring for 2 entry-level positions:
These are entry-level positions with entry-level pay.
– Moving units for technicians
– Cleaning/Detailing units
– Inside & outside Shop Maintenance (Keeping the shop organized & clean)
We are SUPER busy and looking to hire a Driver!
– CDL is NOT required
– Must have experience pulling trailers, driving larger vehicles, etc.
Pay: Starting at $13/hr (Can be hire based on experience)
If you are interested please fill out an application at the link below or come in and speak with Jonathan George (General Sales Manager) at 4160 W. Houston
Harte Expy San Angelo TX 76901
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors can occur.
Please verify all pricing information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us or visiting us at the dealership.